These popsicles are great year round, and perfect to modify to your liking. Oh, and did we mention kids will love them too?
Ingredients & Materials
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 3 cups fresh strawberries
- Paper cups
- Popsicle sticks
- Puree fruit in a food processor or blender
- Pour puree into paper cups
- Place sticks in the puree
- Freeze overnight
- Peel back the paper and enjoy!
- Freeze in reusable plastic cups and enjoy with a spoon
- Add yogurt for a protein boost
- Add whole or sliced pieces of fruit
- Experiment with other fruits, vegetables and flavors (honey, spices, etc)
- If quick freeze time is important, look for popsicle makers such as Zoku Quick Pop™ Maker