The Goodness of Yogurt - Without the Yogurt
You’ve heard about yogurt. You’ve heard about the good stuff in yogurt called probiotics, so you know it’s good for you. There’s just one problem. You don't want to eat yogurt every day.
Probiotic supplements are a great option for those who can't, or don't want to eat yogurt daily. They provide the goodness of yogurt, without the sugar, fat, or calories - or the taste, if that’s a concern, too.
Looking over our selection, you may wonder which one is right for you. It just depends on your needs. One thing each of our Pearls™ branded products shares is the same great True Delivery™ Technology. This ensures that the delicate probiotics in each capsule survive the trip past stomach acids and arrive in your intestines ready to go to work and thrive.† Ordinary probiotics just can’t match it. That’s why we consider it “The Smarter Probiotic™”.
Acidophilus Pearls™ active cultures: Everyday Support
Acidophilus Pearls active cultures are a good everyday probiotic supplement for digestive support.† Take Acidophilus Pearls on a regular basis, and it can help your intestines achieve a balance of healthy bacteria.† And that’s good.
A balance of healthy bacteria, aka “probiotics” helps in many ways.† It can help alleviate occasional gas and constipation plus symptoms of lactose intolerance.†
Acidophilus Pearls active cultures help in other ways, too:
Seriously strong digestive support†—Pearls IC™ intensive care probiotics
- They help us digest and absorb nutrients properly—especially important minerals like calcium.†
- They promote long-term colon health, something we all need to consider more than we normally do.†
- They help maintain healthy yeast balance—an especially important concern for many women.†
Pearls IC intensive care probiotics is a different kind of supplement than Acidophilus Pearls or Pearls X-press.
That’s because Pearls IC provides six strains of beneficial bacteria rather than two. These six strains of probiotics—L. acidophilus, L. rhamnosus, B. bifidum, B. breve, B longum, and B. lactis—are some of the most clinically studied to relieve digestive complaints.†
Pearls IC also:
Prepare ahead of time: Pearls Immune™† immune-strengthening formula†
- Helps the body respond during times of increased physical, emotional, or mental stress.†
- Supports long-term colon health, every day.†
- Provides maximum control of short-term concerns like occasional gas, bloating and constipation.† Taking Pearls IC is an easy way to keep embarrassing sounds and stomach sensations at bay.†
Did you know that 70% of your immune system is in your digestive tract? That’s why healthy digestion is so important—it’s not just about how our stomachs feel and the nutrients we absorb—it actually promotes our natural defense system, too.†
The proprietary blend of probiotics in Pearls Immune† includes Lactobacillus acidophilus and plantarum, plus Bifidobacterium lactis and longum. The strains included in this blend have been clinically studied during two winter-to-spring periods for digestive support and immune response.†***
Pearls Immune† also provides the biologically-active power of Activ-Ferrin™ lactoferrin. Lactoferrin is a powerhouse antioxidant, so it can help knock out the free radicals that can cause damage to your body’s cells and stress out your immune system.†
For the ultimate support of immune and digestive health, Pearls Immune provides†:
• The perfect addition to your supplement regimen during transitional times of the year.
• Clinically-studied strains of probiotics to balance your immune system by restoring digestive health.†
• The added strength of highly-concentrated Activ-Ferrin lactoferrin to naturally strengthen your immune health.†
Choose the best for your life.
There are plenty of reasons to use probiotics—stress, rushed meals, and irregular schedules. But by choosing the formula that matches your life, you can support digestive health for the short-term and the long-term, and keep your immune system running smoothly, too.† Plus, you won’t have to stock up on that dreaded yogurt, either.
***de Vrese M, Winkler P, Rautenberg P, et al. Probiotic bacteria reduced duration and severity but not the incidence of common cold episodes in a double blind, randomized, controlled trial. Vaccine. 2006;24:6670-4.
Published February 01, 2011