Getting Your Brain in the Mood
Candlelight—check. Music—check. Dinner—check.
Mood—hmmm, now that’s a problem.
You’ve probably heard some variation on the saying, “the brain is the sexiest organ.” While certainly debatable from an aesthetic view, there’s no denying that how we feel determines a lot about how romantic we’re inclined to be.
Stress, schedules, and menopausal symptoms can take away even the best-intended plans for a night with that special someone. One option some very spicy herbs. You won’t find them in your favorite cookbook, though—you will find them in Hot Plants® for Her sexual enhancement formula†.
Hot Plants® for Her was created to help ease stress, increase energy, and improve sexual satisfaction.† The herbal ingredients—maca, ashwagandha, rhodiola, eleuthero and catuaba work together:
Of course, sometimes the man your life may need a boost, too. No problem. Hot Plants® for Him sexual enhancement formula offers a mix of ingredients that help put the spark back in the romance motor.†
- Compounds in maca boost energy levels and encourage the body to produce sex hormones.†
- Ashwagandha supports red blood cell formation.† Since red blood cells carry energizing oxygen through the body, this is good. Plus, it supports resistance to mood-dampening stress, too!†
- Rhodiola is another natural energizer and stress-fender-offer.† Let’s face it, having energy is pretty important to feeling romantic!
- Eleuthero is another endurance-supporting herb that helps the body adapt to stress by supporting healthy adrenal gland function.†
- Catuaba, related to the coco plant, has been used for centuries by both men and women for sexual support.†
Published November 04, 2010