Core Values & Mission
To improve consumers' health and well being.
It's how we do business.
Our Core Values
- Sincere respect for people
- Passion for our mission
- Winning and fun in a worthy cause
- Trust and open communication
Our Connection with You.
We're committed to providing knowledge about our products. Our customer service representatives are happy to answer your questions about our supplements.
In addition, they're supported by our Medical Communication and Education Department (MC&E), which is staffed by professionals with educational backgrounds in medicine and nutrition.
Assisted by a professional medical librarian, this department researches reputable print and electronic resources and provides written answers to detailed or technical questions.
MC & E also continually monitors new clinical and research information to help find innovative, scientifically proven products for development. This kind of teamwork is uncommon in most supplement companies - we're happy to have it here.
The bigger picture
Although improving our customers’ well being is our central goal, we believe that our mission as a company goes beyond what we create and sell.
After all, our first core value as a company says it plainly:
Sincere respect for people.
In keeping with this, Enzymatic Therapy is involved in a variety of humanitarian initiatives. Here are just a few of the things we do to help make our world a little better:
- We sponsor four blood drives per year for the American Red Cross.
- Our winter holiday program adopts a needy family each year to supply with outerwear, other necessities, toys, and gifts.
- We host company-wide quarterly food drives for Paul's Pantry, our local organization dedicated to fighting hunger.
- We have special matching donation programs for select charities, chosen by our associates.
- Our vacation day donation program helps us stick together as a team. This voluntary donation of time assists associates struck by circumstances that require them to be away from work for extended periods.
- We provide charitable support of specific disease organizations, such as the Parkinson’s Disease Foundation.
- We support the Gifts in Kind International Program - product donations that are redistributed to over 200,000 non-profit agencies worldwide.
We believe in reaching out others, each day, in many ways. In every case, it’s simply part of helping America discover “What Better Feels Like” one person at a time