The all-natural CoQ10 you've heard about - with many options.
It's all the same Vitaline CoQ10 you've heard about; safe, cost-effective, all-natural, and clinically proven. Available in delicious, chewable tablets, you have the choice of original formulation with vitamin E, or without.
Additional products from Vitaline Formulas
What Makes Our CoQ10 So Extraordinary?
Vitaline CoQ10 is the leading supplier of physician-recommended CoQ10 products in North America. Why? Because it's the only CoQ10 product that's verifiably safe and effective at high doses for your specific health care needs.
- Research studies show no significant adverse effects.
- The only CoQ10 proven not to be neurologically toxic at high doses, up to 3000 mg per day.†1
- The subject of the well-publicized National Institutes of Health (NIH)-funded clinical trial as well as 25 other clinical studies, proving safety, efficacy and tolerability.
- The first CoQ10 product independently proven to increase serum levels and mitochondrial levels of CoQ10†2,3
- Crosses the blood-brain barrier.†2
- Has a direct impact on your health.†3
- Our special manufacturing process produces a natural, bio-identical CoQ10 that ensures superior absorption.†
- It's the purest raw CoQ10 on the free market clinically shown to be safe and effective for use at high doses.†
- Lab-tested for purity, potency and bioavailability in a drug GMP audited facility.
- Extensive technical profile for superior support of neurological health.†
- Bioavailable form is proven to replace the CoQ10 depleted by cholesterol-lowering (statin) drugs.†4
- The only CoQ10 with safety and efficacy data at high doses currently being used in clinical trials.†
- Proprietary and patent-pending raw material delivery mechanism and manufacturing process.
- Purest CoQ10 on the market; 5 times more pure than what the government standards (United States Pharmacopeia) call for.
- Priced substantially less than national brand CoQ10 products.
- Beware of products with lower prices. They may lack the delivery systems required to ensure absorption and delivery of the active ingredients to the brain tissue.
1 Ferrante KL, Shefner J, Zhang H, et al. Tolerance of high-dose (3,000 mg/day) coenzyme Q10 in ALS. Neurology. 2005 Dec 13;65(11):1834-1836.
2 Matthews RT, Yang L, Brown S, Baik MF. Coenzyme Q10 administration increases brain mitochondrial concentration and exerts neuroprotective effects. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 1998;95:8892-8897.
3 Shults CW, Oakes D, Kieburtz K, et al. Effects of Coenzyme Q10 in Early Parkinson Disease. Arch Neurol. 2002:59:1541-1550.
4 Langsjoen P, Langsjoen AM. The clinical use of HMG CoQ-reductase inhibitors and the associated depletion of coenzyme Q10. A review of animal and human publications. BioFactors. 2003;18:101-111.