When results matter, physicians and customers like you trust the cutting-edge, evidenced-based interventions of Vitaline. Based in Green Bay, Wisconsin, we're a subsidiary of the nation's leading provider of nutritional supplements to health care professionals, offering clinically studied and proven therapies made in our drug GMP audited facility.
Bottle to bottle, pill to pill, medical professionals and patients rely on our products' safety, consistency and effectiveness.
We manufacture the highest quality products available by buying the best available raw materials from the most reputable suppliers.
We also promote further clinical research to determine the optimal protocols for our customers.
Vitaline is the subject of many clinical studies including the following:
- Harvard Medical School, Massachusetts General Hospital, Department of Neurology & Neuromuscular Research and Department of Psychiatry, Freedom Trail Clinic
- University of California, San Diego School of Medicine, Mitochondrial and Metabolic Disease Center
- University of Rochester Medical Center, Department of Neurology, Neuroimmunology Unit and Department of Neurology, Movement and Inherited Disorders
- University Hospitals of Cleveland, Department of Gastroenterology
- University Hospital Medical Center, Uppsala, Sweden, Department of Nephrology
- University of North Carolina Medical Center, Department of Nephrology