Why is Vitaline CoQ10 so expensive?
The phrase, "you get what you pay for" really holds true here. Our products, including Vitaline CoQ10, go though the strictest testing for efficacy, safety and tolerability so we can ensure you a product that will deliver results. That high quality assurance might come at a premium price, but when results matter, our customers are more than willing to pay for added peace of mind. When it comes to your health, we make no compromises:
- Proprietary Raw Material: Vitaline CoQ10 is an all natural form of CoQ10, derived from a yeast fermentation process, not from bacteria or plant matter (tobacco). The Vitaline proprietary material has properties which improve absorption, bio-availability and safety. No other CoQ10 product uses the same material or specifications. Plus, many CoQ10 products in the marketplace use synthetic forms of CoQ10 or blends, which include synthetic forms, not bio-identical to the CoQ10 used by the body. Safety, tolerability and efficacy profiles of high dose synthetic CoQ10 have not been conducted.
- Delivery mechanism: Vitaline CoQ10's delivery mechanism is proprietary and is based on over 20 years of clinical experience and study. Other CoQ10 products have not been independently tested or validated for absorption, efficacy, safety or tolerability.
- A majority of the CoQ10 products in the marketplace are formulated for daily dosing at 100-200mg per day, not the 1200-2400mg of Vitaline CoQ10 recommended daily.
- Ingredients and delivery systems are often not accurately detailed on dietary supplement labels. Certain ingredients may be safe at low doses, but can be toxic at high doses, especially if taken for extended periods of time. Vitaline CoQ10 lists all of its ingredients on its label and uses only safe and tolerable ingredients.
- Manufacturing Process: Vitaline CoQ10 is produced in a drug GMP audited facility, ensuring quality and consistency batch to batch, bottle to bottle, and pill to pill. Other CoQ10 products are produced in food grade facilities, which have lower quality standards and allow high variability in output.
How is Vitaline CoQ10 different than other coq10-containing products, available at retail stores or through a doctor or friend?
- Vitaline CoQ10 is the leading supplier of physician-recommended CoQ10 products in North America because it's the only verifiably safe at high doses and effective CoQ10 product available. Why would you want to gamble with your health? Other CoQ10 products don't offer documented proof of safety and efficacy, nor offer the proprietary raw material, delivery system, formulation and manufacturing processes used in Vitaline CoQ10. All CoQ10 products are not alike.
- Vitaline CoQ10 is the only CoQ10 product independently proven to be absorbed, proven safe and high doses, spike serum levels of CoQ10, cross the cell wall, spike mitochondrial levels of CoQ10, cross the blood-brain-barrier and to improve your health.†1
- Vitaline CoQ10 is produced in a drug GMP audited facility, ensuring the highest quality and consistency so you're delivered the same powerful support for heart and brain health with every single dose.†
1 Matthews RT, Yang L, Brown S, Baik MF. Coenzyme Q10 administration increases brain mitochondrial concentration and exerts neuroprotective effects. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 1998;95:8892-8897.